[sr-dev] RFC: infrastructure upgrade - git, tracker, ...

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:37:49 CET 2014

Dont forget Atlassian...
Stash & Jira are great for GIT hosting and bug tracking.

I know they do free licences for open source (if you host yourself)
and they may even do free hosting... not sure of that.

I know Freeswitch team use the atlassian suite and it works very well !!

On 6 November 2014 09:59, Charles Chance <charles.chance at sipcentric.com>
wrote:

> No preference, but I can see the sense in offloading administration.
>
> If self-hosting is the chosen route, I can recommend
> https://about.gitlab.com/ for both git and tracker.
>

> On 5 November 2014 23:26, Fred Posner <fred at palner.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm more in favor of self-hosting.
>>
>> I offer to do the sysadmin work and I will have LOD.com donate the server.
>>
>> Fred Posner
>> The Palner Group, Inc.
>> http://www.palner.com (web)
>> +1-503-914-0999 (direct)
>> +1-954-472-2896 (fax)
>>
>> On 11/05/2014 03:21 PM, Jorj Bauer wrote:
>>
>>> as most of you know, we have a rather distributed infrastructure, with

>>> +1

> --
> *Charles Chance*
> Managing Director
>
> t. 0121 285 4400    m. 07932 063 891
>
> www.sipcentric.com
>
> Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>
>
> Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
> office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
> Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.

Sincerely

Jay