[sr-dev] json-c and rabbitmq-c

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:59:15 CET 2014

Hello Luis,

sorry for late follow up, slowly catching up after traveling...

I added you to the opensuse build service project. You can change the
spec by yourself now as well -- the service gives the options to edit
text files via the browser (or you can download and upload back).

Thanks for helping with rpm packaging and let me know if you need
anything else from me.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com