[sr-dev] any reason why pua publ_info does not include outbound_proxy?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:04:09 CET 2014

IMO, compile define is not a good option, module parameter is better.

I thought of optional parameter in case of being something easy to add.
It is no backwards compatibility restriction for adding to master (to be
in 4.3), my opinion was more for trying to be friendly to old versions.
In that direction, looks like pua_publish_ob would be a solution.

However, I am fine with having an incompatible version in the next major
release -- it has to be documented in the upgrade guidelines.

If there are no other people having particular preferences on this topic
to be discussed here, it is up to you how you want to proceed.

Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com