[sr-dev] any reason why pua publ_info does not include outbound_proxy?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:14:55 CET 2014

On 04/11/14 13:57, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> I guess it was not needed, you can add it.
> week or so ago i added outbound proxy to pua publ_info.  i have also
> added ob proxy it to pua_mi pua_publish parameters, but have not yet
> committed the change, because it would break backwards compatibility.
>
> what should i do:
>
> 1) commit the new version of pua_publish that adds the new ob proxy param
>
> or
>
> 2) add a new mi command pua_publish_ob that is otherwise identical to
> current pua_publish, but has ob proxy param?
I don't have any particular reason to balance for 1 or 2.

But I think that if ob is added as last parameter, it can be interpreted
as optional in the code, for both mi (parameters ->next being null or
not) or rpc interfaces (using rpc scan with * modifier). So at the end
pua_publish can be used as it is as well as with extra parameter for
outbound proxy.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 24-27, Berlin - http://www.asipto.com