[sr-dev] dispatcher sending socket

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 09:25:20 CET 2014

Hi,
according to Daniel's suggestion here are my proposed changes to implement
per gateway and default sending socket in the dispatcher module.
Some notes about them:
- per gateway socket configuration is done using the "socket" attribute
- module default sending socket is configured via the "ds_default_socket"
parameter
- sock_avp AVP is used to hold the sockets list for the selected gateways.
It actually holds a pointer to the socket_info struct for the gateway
sending socket (I borrowed the idea from another project). I'm currently
wondering if it makes sense having its name configurable and empty by
default (I followed the same logic as for the already existing AVPs) or if,
due to its mainly internal usage, it wouldn't be better to give it a name
by default and hide it to the module's user.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,

Federico

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com