[sr-dev] Kamailio as IMS - pcscf and multiple registration entries

Daniel Ciprus daniel.ciprus at acision.com
Fri Mar 21 15:33:18 CET 2014

Thank you Jason,

So once tcp session is gone, reg entry will be removed from hash table then ? Is this correct statement ?

On 03/21/2014 10:11 AM, Jason Penton wrote:

Ill release new pcscf code in the next few days. New hash is on ip only. This is mainly because with ipsec you have secure and insecure ports.... So we have to have it like that

The result however should help your situation too

--
Sent using my phone and may be brief, to the point or contain typos