[sr-dev] Nat_traversal module + RFC6598

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Mar 6 14:19:04 CET 2014

Yes, just adding it now - the declared array is called "rfc1918nets" -
should I change the name of the array or just add a comment for future
reference?

On 6 March 2014 11:35, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/03/14 18:10, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On 04/03/14 13:11, Charles Chance wrote:
>>

>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> Any objections if I update nat_traversal module to include CGN address
>>> space, similar to the patch submitted for nathelper module (with the
>>> correct address range)? Or does someone else have it in mind to do it?
>>>
>>>  go ahead and do it.
>>
> Are you planning to do it with backport for v4.1.2? Just checking, because
> it will be released in few hours.
>

> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0121 285 4400    m. 07932 063 891

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.