[sr-dev] git:4.1: core/parser: handle the case when username field in auth header has proto scheme

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:05:10 CET 2014

On 06/03/14 03:40, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> core/parser: handle the case when username field in auth header has
>> proto scheme
>>
>> - some phones put there "sip:username at domain", so far it was handling
>>    "username" and "username at domain"
> is this a bug fix, i.e., can username according to the relevant rfcs
> have uri scheme?
Some devices uses user at domain for username part of the authorization
header, which I guess is not allowed as well. But we support it for long
time, the reason of having ha1 and ha1b in subscriber table. Now I
discovered that some snom puts even sip: in front of usern at domain when
doing xcap operations. So it is just a safety check, skipping the scheme
if it is, otherwise authentication fails. The parser in that part is not
a full uri parser, it uses char find.