[sr-dev] Kamailio Development Workshop, July 9-10, 2014, Paris, France

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:50:31 CEST 2014

I want to announce that we are giving away 2 grants for students or
unemployed people willing to attend the development workshop and learn
how to extend Kamailio by writing C code. There are many companies
looking to hire persons with such knowledge, therefore it can be a good
chance for a nice career.

For further details or applying for such position, contact me via email.
Also, if you know someone that could be interested or forums/mailing
lists for such groups of people, forward this message.