[sr-dev] Acc: cdr extra2strar allocation issue and proposed fix

Lucian Balaceanu lucian.balaceanu at 1and1.ro
Wed Jul 23 08:27:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

At 1&1 we have spotted an issue related to the cdr_extra parameters: for
more than 10 string cdr_extra parameters, the addresses used by the new
parameters overwrite the previous ones (this did not happen in 3.1, but
is reproducible since at least 3.3).

I attached a patch that implements a solution where we allocate memory
for the cdr extra params with pkg_malloc() and free it once it is no
longer needed.
Daniel, if there is no comment related to this solution, I will commit
the patch.

Thank you,
Lucian Balaceanu