[sr-dev] kamailio 4.1.1 can't find msilo module

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 19:18:01 CET 2014

Well it's both in the kamailio.cfg (loadmodule "sl.so") and I can see it in
the modules directory too, so, just like msilo, it should load.

Indeed, when I comment out importing kamailio-local.cfg (this is where I
placed all the msilo related configs from the wiki), kamailio loads just
fine (including tm and sl modules).

This is why I think this is msilo related.