[sr-dev] git:master: rtpproxy: Allow any pvar for rtpproxy instance

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Jan 8 12:40:33 CET 2014

Hi,
The feature actually stores the raw 'URL' string used to connect to
rtpproxy, as given in the rtpproxy_sock modparam or the database.
I've clarified the README and added a usage example.
The readme currently doesn't have examples for unix sockets or IPv6 (in
the rtpproxy_sock modparam section) and I don't want to put in an
incorrect example, so for now my usage example reuses the existing
udp:localhost:12221 entry.

Regards,
Hugh

  On 07/01/2014 12:15, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> 7 jan 2014 kl. 12:58 skrev Hugh Waite <hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
> <mailto:hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com>>:
>
>> +   A  pseudo  variable  to  store the chosen RTPProxy IP address. If
>> this
>> +   parameter  is set, the IP address and port of the instance chosen
>> will
>> +   be stored in the given variable.
>
> Please give examples for IPv4, IPv6 and other possible address
> families :-)
>
> THanks,
> /O

Hugh Waite