[sr-dev] Dialog timeout and in-dialog requests

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:46:51 CET 2014

Hello,

since it is about 0|1 state, it can be probably stored as a bit over the
dialog internal flags, which is iflags column.

Also, for the patch, do it without reformatting a lot of code, because
it is not easy to track the real chances and review it. If there is lot
to reformat, do a separate patch before or after the one that adds new
features.