[sr-dev] git:master: htable: adding flags and expires fields to htable. get RPC command

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Feb 14 00:54:06 CET 2014

Hello Juha,

I already started to work on something else.
If time permits, I will take a look.
I noticed that there is delete rpc command:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/htable#idp15375232
I haven't checked exactly how it works.  Is this something to be enhanced?
What's missing right now?

-ovidiu

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> Ovidiu Sas writes:
>
>> htable: adding flags and expires fields to htable.get RPC command
>
> ovidiu,
>
> once you are on it, how about adding possibility to add/delete htable
> array entries (entries where more than one entry can share the same key)
> via rpc commands?
>
> -- juha

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com