[sr-dev] CAcert.org root certs in trunk

Wed Feb 5 18:53:08 CET 2014

On 05.02.2014 13:37, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would like to add cacert.org root certificates to the Kamailio distribution, so that every Kamailio server gets these as approved certificates by default with the default TLS settings.
>
> Anyone having problems with doing that?

I do not trust cacert anything more than all the commercials CA. Thus I
do not want to trust the cacert automatically.

What would be fine for is something like that in kamailio.cfg:

# remove the comments from the following lines to accept
# certificates signed by cacert.org:
#modparam("tls", "ca_list", "......cacert.org.pem")

regards
Klaus