[sr-dev] Problem with Registration on pcscf

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Feb 5 15:09:02 CET 2014

Hi Paul,

since probably i'm the guilty one, i would check. In order to quickly
reproduce that issue, some quick questions:
- you are using GIT master? I've made some changes in GIT master
(compared to 4.1) in terms of detecting, if a user is registered...

Can you send me the SIPP-Scripts?
I will then check next week for this topic.

Thanks for testing,
Carsten

2014-01-29 Paul Pankhurst <paul at crocodile-rcs.com>:
> Hi Jason,
>

> I've not done anything further on this since Friday, as I've been busy on
> other things.
>

> If you have trouble reproducing it I can send you my sipp scripts and some
> wireshark traces if it helps.
>

> Paul

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/