[sr-dev] Crash with coredump

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:26:11 CET 2014

Hello,

this happens due to an abort() that is executed only when MEMDBG is set
(memory debugging is turned on). It's main purpose is to spot double frees.

For production, either MEMDBG is not set or you set mem_safety global
parameter. You will get the log message, but the application keeps running.

I also recommend to upgrade to 4.1.1, there were some fixes that affect
this case as well.

On the other side, I will try to see what could be the situation to end
in the two frees once I get a chance (still in the middle of a traveling
period for a while here).