[sr-dev] [kamailio] Support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state (#12)

Alessandro Arrichiello notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 23 15:29:06 CET 2014

Hi, I've added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state.
The feature is the same of probing_threshold but it counts the number of successful ping before moving back a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state.
Hope it could be useful to someone else. I've also edited README file inserting the new parameter.
I've corrected somewhere in the code some misspelled words and changed some variables (I used the same counter for failure and successful requests, these features are mutually exclusive).

Please note: I've developed and tested this feature over release 4.1.6
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/alezzandro/kamailio master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/12

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state.
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x2
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x3
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x3
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x5
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x6
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x7
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x8
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x9
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x10
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x10
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x10
  * Added support for custom number of successful probing requests before moving a destination from 'inactive' to 'active' state. x11

-- File Changes --

    M modules/dispatcher/README (118)
    M modules/dispatcher/config.c (7)
    M modules/dispatcher/config.h (3)
    M modules/dispatcher/dispatch.c (84)
    M modules/dispatcher/dispatch.h (7)
    M modules/dispatcher/dispatcher.c (17)
    M modules/dispatcher/doc/dispatcher_admin.xml (26)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/12.patch
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/12.diff

---