[sr-dev] [kamailio] pkg/kamailio: Initial Travis CI configuration (#10)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 19 10:47:17 CET 2014

Thanks for working on this. You can merge the patch.

Few questions:

- can something similar can be made for latest stable branch (4.2). It would be important to detect failures on stable branch as soon as possible
- the build is done for most of the modules, right? I mean, for those that have more dependencies than the core, but the libs are part of OS (more or less, those we build packages for them).

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/10#issuecomment-67617732