[sr-dev] Maintenance work on kamailio.org - Wed, Dec 17

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:52:28 CET 2014

Hello,

a reminder of the schedule maintenance work on kamailio.org server, to
be done later today, expected to start like 18:00 Berlin time.

Website, downloads of tarballs, wiki and mailing lists are the main
components to be affected. We hope that everything goes smooth and
eventual downtimes (the server will need to be restarted) will be barely
noticeable.