[sr-dev] Dispatcher and dmq

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Mon Dec 15 16:32:37 CET 2014

Hi Alekzander,

I think it would be particularly useful for call load based distribution.

Node status perhaps less so, since each node already probes the others, but
I can see certain benefits still.

Regards,

Charles
 On 15 Dec 2014 15:03, "Alekzander Spiridonov" <alekz at li.ru> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> What do you think, do we need dispatcher to be able to propagate state
> changes with dmq to other nodes? Will this functionality be useful?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Alekzander Spiridonov

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.