[sr-dev] overriding q value

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Fri Dec 12 13:27:55 CET 2014

Ummm ... what I do it's just mangling the contact before calling save, so I could overwrite the q value easly.

We do this for allowing subscribers to register various SIP endpoints that don't allow them to specify the q value ... so we use a trick, and assign the q value based on the last digit of the expire value, that it's the only thing they could modify on their SIP endpoints.