[sr-dev] git:master: siputils: new function is_tel_number(val)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Dec 11 10:59:39 CET 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Pushed a patch for this, with the constraint that next digit after +
> must not be 0.

great.

> > also, while checking the list of existing siputils functions, i found
> > these two be redundant:
> >
> > is_uri_user_e164(pseudo-variable)
> > is_rpid_user_e164()
> >
> > i suggest that they are removed.
> Not sure if anyone use them, but after all they are probably just some
> wrappers.

i think those functions (and there are other similar ones in other
modules) are from the times when we didn't have pseudo variables or
selects to get access to various parts of sip headers/uris.

now that we have, we could start getting rid of the no longer needed
functions in order to keep kamailio smaller and cleaner.  it is not a
big deal if someone notices that after upgrade, some errors are printed
about non-existing functions.

-- juha