[sr-dev] [kamailio] debugger: config test report (#8)

Victor Seva linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
Wed Dec 10 10:14:38 CET 2014

On 12/10/2014 08:44 AM, Eloy Coto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why not we can create one docker standard image and make test using this
> images?
>
> My idea (hope I'll finish this year):
>
>   * Kamailio proxy into docker image (This is not a problem).
>   * 2 new images with SIPP and test that module XX works correctly.
>
> If exist is correct we can destroy the images. If not we can setup
> labels into commits or pull requests.
>
> More info + examples:
> https://github.com/blog/1935-see-results-from-all-pull-request-status-checks
> docker/docker#9415 <https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/9415>
> https://ci.dockerproject.com/github.com/docker/docker/commit/7fc28bafe8b04449eb3af7f282a1fe1f901be77f?branch=master
>
> What do you think?

Using docker to test is great, sure.

I really want to see this but one of the things we want is to test the
configuration and the use of the variables.
And that's is what this issue is about, the ability to check it, easily
without having to mess around with
xlog and parsing the kamailio syslog output. This is quite slow and I
couldn't make it work in parallel.

Cheers,
Victor