[sr-dev] Wiki contributions

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Dec 9 21:04:11 CET 2014

Hi!

There are users on IRC that like to contribute to our documentation with how-to guides. I can set up a structure for that on the wiki,
but wants to stay assured that information copied on the wiki freely can be copied to module READMEs if they add value.

Do we have a clear understanding under what terms wiki contributions to the project are done?

Is it possible to copy text from the wiki to the source code docs, like INSTALL and module docs without breaking any license?

Cheers,
/O