[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Planning to switch committing to github

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:20:06 CET 2014

Hello,

you have to make a github account for yourself and give me the user id
you've chosen. You will be able to push commits directly to github
kamailio repository.

If you have missed the initial message on this topic (sent more than one
month ago), practically we have to decommission an old server that is
hosting now the git repository and we were looking to lift the overhead
of user management and operating system maintenance, along with incurred
costs.

If it was a concern for someone, git commits are associated to the email
address, therefore the old ones are still associated with you (as a
matter of fact, right now we have a real time clone to git hub).