[sr-dev] F_MALLOC and leak detection

Waite, Hugh hugh.waite at acision.com
Tue Dec 2 15:36:26 CET 2014

Hello,
I have been debugging a memory leak and found that since the default memory manager was changed to F_MALLOC, I can't dump the used fragments using "kamcmd cfg.seti core mem_dump_pkg 12345" I assume this is due to the commented code in mem/f_malloc.c:769. Is there any reason for not uncommenting it?

Also, the leak troubleshooting guide at http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:memory doesn't cover F_MALLOC - but I can start porting this to the new wiki.

Hugh
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for understanding.