[sr-dev] accessing database from a child forked process

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 09:40:49 CEST 2014

To confirm exactly what processes are being used, maybe check the log file
and take note of process id at each log event. For example you could check
the process id of the messages showing you the connection is null. Then run
kamcmd ps to show the process list with a description of each Kamailio
process. That will probably point you in the correct direction.

Cheers
Jason