[sr-dev] [SR-Users] rfc: distributing dialog profiles

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Mon Aug 25 12:42:58 CEST 2014

Alex,

Thanks for expanding in such detail. I appreciate you taking the time to
fix the things that I missed. Sometimes I think it may have been easier to
start from scratch ;)

Best regards,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.