[sr-dev] [SR-Users] rfc: distributing dialog profiles

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Aug 22 18:57:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 22 August 2014 16:46, Alex Hermann <alex at speakup.nl> wrote:

> On Friday 22 August 2014 16:52:59 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > The next step is to build the notification system between kamailio
> > instances. There are couple of options, as well as questions, that I
> > want to discuss before going to implement the mechanism. There are two
> > major aspects to care of:
> >
> > A) Distribution, I thought of two options for it:
> >
> > 1) using dmq module to publish the operations done with local profiles
> > (add/remove) -- this seems to be the natural choice right now, Charles
> > Chance is also willing to put effort in this direction
> >
> > This will be coded inside the module, so config won't be affected much
> > (eventually some extra parameters of dialog flags).
>
> Last week, i just built profile synchronisation in the dialog module,
> based on
> dmq. It took quite a bit of debugging time because of the state dmq was in.

Can you expand a little on "the state dmq was in"?

> It still has some rough edges, but i'll try to push a branch (shortly
> after)
> this weekend for review.

Looking forward to seeing it - may save me the time :)

> --
> Alex Hermann

*Charles Chance*

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.