[sr-dev] pua_dialoginfo & pua_mwi

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 15:37:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

thanks for considering to contribute back to the public project.

Do you have the patches on some public server? If yes, send the link to
them here, otherwise the best way is to upload them on our tracker:

- http://sip-router.org/tracker/

New features are included only on devel branch (git master branch). Due
to 'stable' branch release policies, new features are not going to be
included in 4.0 and 4.1. Next major release (4.2) is expected to be out
by mid of October.

Regarding the new pua_mwi module, considering that kamailio is not
tracking voicemail boxes, how is it getting the information?

And yes, that seems to be a bug in fixup_get_field_free() function, make
a git patch for it, send here and I will push it.

On 22/08/14 15:11, Luis Azedo wrote:
> hi ,
>
> i would like to submit a patch to pua_dialoginfo to expose
> the dialog_publish function to the script so that we can configure
> something like this in the script.
>
> route[MY_ROUTE]
> {
>    pua_dialoginfo_publish(.......)
> }
>
> i also want to provide a new module pua_mwi that publishes mwi info.
>
> what's the proper flow to submit this ? i want to submit it to 4.0 and
> 4.1 branch.
>

> also, there seems to be a bug in json module on fixup_get_field_free
> function
> if (param_no == 3) {
> return fixup_free_pvar_null(param, 3); <<<== shouldn't this be 1 ?
> }
>

> thanks

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA