[sr-dev] dispatcher: limit a number of dst to failover to

Alekzander Spiridonov alekz at li.ru
Fri Aug 22 13:32:43 CEST 2014

One more thing I've figured out:
In dispatcher module guide there is a way to mark dst as Active, though in
src w_ds_mark_dst1 has no such option.

On the other hand, w_ds_mark_dst1 has an option to mark dst as "admin
disabled" that is not documented in the guide.

Could you clarify what is the expected behavior so I could send a fix for
that.

--
Best regards,
Alekzander Spiridonov