[sr-dev] next release?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:55:45 CEST 2014

At the last irc devel meeting, the conclusion was to have the release
during autumn (not to interfere with vacation time in summer, when many
people are likely to be unavailable) and set more precise dates by end
of the summer.

So it is about the time to decide the timelines for the next major release.

My proposal is to freeze before/around mid of September (should be
enough time for pushing all wanted features after end of holidays
season) and release by mid of October. Anyhow, we should do it few weeks
before Debian Jessie is frozen (Nov 6, iirc), so we get it in the next
stable release of Debian.

On 20/08/14 11:28, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> is there any planned date for release or freeze of next version (4.2?)
> of kamailio?
>
> -- juha

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany ::: Oct 15-17, San Francisco, USA