[sr-dev] mysql_db and UPDATE

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:12:00 CEST 2014

Hi Alex,

I didn't check the table schemas for usrloc but I'm sure there may be other
cases where the affected_rows function has been 'misunderstood'. In the
code I picked this bug up (ims_pcscf_usrloc), I did exactly that, change
the schema. Just wanted to discuss in case it was decided to change the
connect flags to mitigate any future probs.

Also, if you merely change the the schema, some code would think the update
had "failed" and do some other adverse failure code so not sure that would
be an ideal final fix...

Cheers
Jason