[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Planning release of v4.1.3

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Apr 22 10:29:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

i did not cherry-pick the change for 4.1 yet, as i wanted to wait, if
any of the original developers of Carrierroute have any comments on
it.
Obviously not, i will cherry-pick and commit for 4.1...

Kind regards,
Carsten

> Hello,
>

> On 22/04/14 09:19, Oliver Roth wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> One point from my side
>> https://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=353
>>
>> I did not hear anything from the developers ...
>

> the patch related to the issue was applied by Carsten on master branch. He
> pointed to a apt repository he maintains, I cannot comment more about it.
>
> Change in address table version was due to version 4.1 for kamailio compared
> with 4.0 what you used before.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

>> KR,
>> Oli

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/