[sr-dev] kamailio inter-process communication

dennis yu yuzegao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:18:21 CEST 2013

hi guys,
     i am a newbie with kamailio dev, with my circumstance, I need some
approaches for notify inter-process what happend.
for example, my module need invoke thrift interface for some operation use
tcp long connection.  when tcp disconnected, I don't want connect thrift
server direct in tcp receiver process, because connect operation will block
process. I have more than one thrift serveres, my module can use other
connection when one of them going down. but I need some approaches that
told tcp receive process to reconnect thrift server in exactly time. maybe
I can use slow-timer process to attempt connect thrift server. how to
notify my module ?
thanks for any advises.