[sr-dev] [SR-Users] Decoding HTTP URLs in event_route[xhttp:request]

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Sun Sep 22 15:55:17 CEST 2013

You can use {s.select,index,separator} to extract the path and the
parameters into two different variables.
Or here you could create a new url transformation to break it in two:
 - {url.path}
 - {url.searchpath}

After that, the existing code for param transformation may be reused
(by making the separator configurable (using '&' instead of ';') and
we could have a new transformation:
 - {urlsearchpath.value,name}
Or maybe we can enhance the existing param transformation to pass as
an optional argument - the param delimiter:
 - {param.value,name,[param_delimiter]}.
 - {param.valueat,index,[param_delimiter]}
 - {param.name,index,[param_delimiter]}
 - {param.count,[param_delimiter]}

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Peter Dunkley
<peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have any ideas about this?
>
> If not it's something I want to try and do before the freeze (any
> suggestions as to how would be appreciated) as it will be a nice finishing
> touch to the WebSocket/outbound/stun/auth_ephemeral stuff I've worked on
> over the last couple of releases.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter
>

> On 19 September 2013 21:36, Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if there was an easy way to decode HTTP URLs in
>> event_route[xhttp:request]?
>>
>> For example, it would be good to be able to breakdown a URL like:
>>   /sip?apiKey=abcdefg&username=1234567890:alice at example.com
>> into "path/on/server" ("/sip" in this case) and a set of parameters.  For
>> the parameters something like the {param.value,name} transformation for SIP
>> header parameters would be ideal (which works perfectly for picking values
>> out of HTTP Cookie: headers).
>>
>> I noticed that there is already an {s.urldecode.param} transformation in
>> the PV module but I couldn't find any documentation for it in the wiki and
>> looking at the code it doesn't appear to do this anyway.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Peter
>>

>> --
>> Peter Dunkley