[sr-dev] Crash bug freeing To headers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:54:37 CEST 2013

Hello,

for the records, the issue was fixed (master and 4.0). It was related to
running lookup location again in failure route for records that have
instance value.

Many thanks to Alex for testing and providing lot and useful logs,
runing custom patches.

On 9/16/13 10:54 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I sent you the requested information.  However, this time the crash
> was on the processing of a REGISTER (after the familiar steps taken to
> reproduce it), so I'm going to try to get another one that follows the
> more familiar pattern of crashing on To params free.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -