[sr-dev] Dmq integration with other modules

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Mon Sep 16 12:55:31 CEST 2013

I doubt many will contain substantial code, but the added flexibility and
modularity is justification enough in my opinion.

Maybe some will be a better fit than others. So unless anyone else thinks
differently, I'll go ahead with the first and see how it works.

Best,

Charles

On 16 September 2013 10:06, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> On 9/16/13 9:15 AM, Charles Chance wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> For the above, does it make sense to add new modules - dmq_dialog,
>> dmq_presence, etc? Or just to add to existing code?
>>
>>  up to your convenience. If there is substantial code, could be separate
> module (same was done for pua/presence modules). A separate module gives
> also more flexibility for developer, patches to other modules would require
> review.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com
> http://twitter.com/#!/miconda - http://www.linkedin.com/in/**miconda<http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda>
> Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
>   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.