[sr-dev] Registrar lookup function - check for local socket before path

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Sep 14 21:29:45 CEST 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

>  From what I understood, all records in location will have a Path
> header, added with the local IP of the server that handled the REGISTER.
> So load_contacts() priority on non-path records doesn't help.

my point was that if you have two registrars each having its own
location table, then it makes sense to include path only when
registration is forwarded from the other registrar.  and if it is done
like that, load_contacts() always favors contact w/o path.

this was just a discussion.  it is ok with me to add whatever to any
module that i'm myself not responsible for.

-- juha