[sr-dev] Crash in PUA_REGINFO module

원빈 조 nibnow at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 03:49:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

I found that Kamailio 4.0.x crashes when used with the 'reginfo_handle_notify' function of the PUA_REGINFO module.
Regarding this, I opened a bugtracker task to provide details and to suggest a possible solution. (FS#338)
Although I could got it work with a couple of fixes, it seems that the module needs to be updated to reflect changes in its dependent modules. (FYI please refer to FS#339)

I have been working with Kamilio for almost 2 years and would love to see this great product advance continually.

I appreciate your kind assistence and hard works.

Best regards,
Wonbin