[sr-dev] DMQ module

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Sep 12 11:25:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong list. I have managed to get the dmq module
working with a couple of minor fixes and have also updated the
documentation so hopefully it is now usable. I am now about start adding
support into some of the other modules.

Should I just submit these changes as patches to the bug tracker? Or is
there some other preferred way?

Last time, when I made some updates to the memcache module, Henning (as the
author of the module) was kind enough to take the patch and apply it along
with some other changes.

Please let me know the best way to go.

Many thanks,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.