[sr-dev] lcr possible modifications

Victor Seva linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
Tue Sep 10 19:05:27 CEST 2013

Hi,

We are thinking about making some modifications on the lcr module in
order to increase its flexibility and we would like some feedback from
you before get into them.

Actually, we are planing to use a new "extra" field to be able to get
arbitrary information onto an avp and to remove the restriction of one
gw per ip.

We are planning to:
 - add an "extra" field ( accessible via an avp )
 - remove UNIQUE KEY `lcr_id_ip_addr_idx` (`lcr_id`,`ip_addr`)
   to just KEY `lcr_idx` (`lcr_id`,`ip_addr`, 'port', 'transport').
 - add the parameter "port" to all from_* to_* config functions

Looking forward your feedback,
Victor Seva ( with @sipwise hat on)