[sr-dev] patch: kamdbctl.pgsql missing dbuid_create function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:06:38 CEST 2013

Thanks, patch was applied.

If you are interested, look also at the last added commands to kamdbctl,
such as grant, dbonly, etc... because I had access only to mysql to
implement them. Maybe it just works for postgres or needs some trivial
patch.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM, <elactrum at jamailca.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for the work to consolidate SER modules for Kamailio 4.0. This has
> been a great improvement!
>
> When I run kamdbctl dbuid (added in http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-**
> bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=**commitdiff;h=**
> 1fd2b4ec865cbe738d92e72259fed2**7380d252ab<http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commitdiff;h=1fd2b4ec865cbe738d92e72259fed27380d252ab>)
> when using PostgreSQL as database engine, I get the following error:
>
> ~# kamdbctl dbuid
> /usr/sbin/kamdbctl: line 464: dbuid_create: not found
>
> I tested this on Kamailio 4.0.1, but it seems that the issue exists in the
> latest git as well. The attached patch causes kamdbctl dbuid to
> successfully create the uid tables.
>

> Hope this helps,
>
> -elactrum

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -