[sr-dev] testing - dialog-based cdrs to database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:14:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

being requested several times and as I did get to do some acc work, I
added the code for storing dialog-based cdrs to database. But I had no
time to setup a testbed for it, hopefully those interested in the
feature will help testing a bit.

It follows closely the same logic as writing cdrs to syslog. You have to
create table acc_cdrs (see utils/kamctl/mysql/acc-create.sql), then add
extra columns as you need. The attribute name in cdr_extra has to match
the column name (the type for extra columns have to be string/varchar).
In kamailio.cfg you have to set the cdrs_table parameter to acc_cdrs.

One odd by now is that duration column is also string, because is how
existing code (for syslog writing) stored in internally -- plan to
change it in the near future, for now sql gives the tools for converting.

More details can be found in acc module readme:
- http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/acc.html

Let me know the results, to tune it properly.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -