[sr-dev] git:master: modules/mtree: when loading data from db, load each tree separately

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 21:56:56 CET 2013

On 10/30/13 7:33 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> create a table that has the same structure as 'tree' table from the
>> utils/kamctl/mysql/mtree-create.sql and provide it to mtree
>> definition.
> ok, now i got it.  does k db api allow querying table description to
> find out if table has tname_column?
Not a dedicated member for that and I would avoid adding one for now, it
requires changes in all db modules.

> did you mean something like this:
>
> modparam("mtree", "mtree", "name=mytable;dbtable=routes;multiple=1;type=0;")
Yes. That seemed the simplest approach from my point of view, not to
touch db structure, so it can be pushed as a fix, of course. Other ideas
are welcome, of course.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -