[sr-dev] git:master: modules/mtree: when loading data from db, load each tree separately

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Oct 30 16:45:33 CET 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> mtree module works with two types of database tables:
> - one having only (tprefix, tvalue)
> - one having also tree name (tname, tprefix, tvalue)
>
> Your change seems to affect the first case, which is supposed not to
> have tname column, thus not working.
>
> If you keep all the trees in the same database table, you should set db
> table parameter for the module:
> - http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/mtree.html#idp2546944

it reads:

3.2. db_table (string)

Name of database table where data for trees is stored. It is ignored if
a 'mtree' parameter is defined.

since i have defined two 'mtree' parameters, db_table param has no
meaning.

in my tests, the change that i made has worked fine.  in which case
would it fail?

-- juha