[sr-dev] Kamailio VUC Session on Nov 15

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:15:26 CET 2013

Hello,

we are preparing for a new VUC session to give an update about Kamailio
project - a perfect timing as we are just about to release a new major
version.

We will like to get many developers involved to be able to highlight
properly what is new, especially those that did new development for v4.1
- new modules or enhancement to existing modules. However, any developer
and community member is welcome to join, we will appreciate it very
much, in support of the project.

Those that have a google hangout account can participate with video,
otherwise there are options to join via sip or pstn audio calls - you
can see more details at:

- http://vuc.me

The number of participants with video is limited, therefore if you plan
to do it, let me know to be able to coordinate and send you the invite
link when the session starts.

No matter you participate with audio/video, you can join the IRC channel
#vuc on freenode.net for text chatting during the event.

I made quickly a news about the event:

- http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/10/kamailio-update-on-vuc-nov-15-2013/

I will add names of other participants as I get confirmations. Do
suggest topics to highlight/discuss there as well.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -