[sr-dev] DMQ security

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 29 12:22:26 CET 2013

I agree with Peter that we may want to integrate TLS - both client and server certificates. I haven't tried the module so I can't comment on how this should be done, but using TLS by default in a way controlled by the module would make me feel a little bit better about it.

What are the use cases you see for this functionality? Curious.

/O