[sr-dev] Testing at RTCWebIt (and Kamailio)

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Sat Oct 26 00:59:27 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm planning to attend RTCWebIt 2 on Monday 18 November.  Amongst other
things I will be taking an up-to-date build of Kamailio from Git master for
SIP over WebSockets testing.

The Kamailio 4.1 release/testing should be quite advanced by the time of
RTCWebIt 2 and I don't know of any major outstanding issues, but if anyone
knows of a particular issue or fix that can or should be dealt with before
that date, and that might be exercised at an event like RTCWebIt, it'd be
helpful if it could be checked-in by then - I'll be happy to get it tested
if I can.

Thanks for your help,

Peter

--